Apply Now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of submissions: May 31, 2019
Graduate students and fellows (postdoctoral and clinical) in the field of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation are formally invited to submit their applications for consideration to the 2019 CACPR Fall Conference Meeting Student Award. The purpose of the award is to acknowledge the merit and excellence of emergent students and fellows in the field of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation research.
Eligibility and requirements
· Submit an abstract to the 2019 CACPR Fall Conference Meeting Research Committee
· Be registered full-time at a Canadian university and undertaking research in the field of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation
· Orally present the submitted abstract in person at the 2019 CACPR Fall Conference Meeting to beheld in October 25th - 27th, in Montreal (Quebec)
· There are no nationality restrictions for applicants
Material supporting the application
· An abstract (see instructions here: https://www.cacpr.ca/Abstracts) submitted for consideration to
our Research Committee
· Proof of current student/fellow status
· A reference letter from the applicants supervisor identifying the novelty and impact of the students work in the field of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation
· Can be done in English or French
· Should be sent for consideration to the following address email@example.com and Applicant’s last name and given name - Application for student award’ should be written in the email subject
English versions of the prize-winning abstract will be published, following peer review, in the Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention (JCRP) and all winners will be featured in CV Edge.
About the Association
The Canadian Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (CACPR) is a national body comprised of interdisciplinary health professionals. Our focus is enhancing knowledge and clinical care, as well as enabling research for those who work in cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation.