It is with great pleasure that we welcome all of the
delegates who will be attending the
CACPR 2021 Virtual Spring Conference!
*YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO ACCESS MEMBER RATES*
To ensure you are a current member or renew your membership,
visit your member profile.
Click here to become a member.
The virtual meeting will consist of two half-day online events. You are welcome to register for one or both days!
Date: Friday, June 4, 2021
Day One will include our annual Terry Kavanagh Lecture, updates on CACPR Activities and AGM, and a special half-day focus on heart failure clinical updates and opportunities to support the patient journey.
Date: Friday, June 11, 2021
Day Two will offer a variety of practical information to support a range of cardiovascular conditions and comorbidities, and help to update and connect you with colleagues from across the country as we look ahead to a post-pandemic future.
|| Two Day Rate
One Day Rate
| CACPR Member
| Student Member
| Person with Lived Experience
| Groups 2-5
| Groups 6+
* NOTE: All rates are subject to provincial taxes.
The deadline to register is May 28, 2021
Cancellations will only be accepted on or before May 21, 2021 (an administrative fee of $25 will apply). No credits or refunds will be given for cancellations received after May 21, 2021. No liability is assumed by CACPR for changes in program date, content, speakers, venues, or cancellation of the event.
Virtual Event Terms and Conditions:
- 2021 CACPR Spring Conference login information is intended for your use only. Sharing your login credentials is strictly prohibited. Login details will be emailed to you no less than 24 hours prior to the event.
- Session recordings will be available to all registrants 7-10 business days after the live broadcast.
- No liability is assumed by CACPR for changes in program dates, content, or speakers, cancellation of the event, and/or technical difficulties.
- Any form of recording the live sessions by participants is strictly prohibited.
- You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any event material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any event material.